Thursday, March 20, 2014

Upcoming Feature

To my sparse yet loyal readership:

This is a little different than my usually NBA related activity, but I wanted to make you aware of an important issue I'm in the process of writing about.

Teenage depression is one of the most serious afflictions in adolescent Americans. Over eleven percent of people have been diagnosed with some form of major depressive disorder before the age of 18.

This issue affects more than just the victims. Depression victimizes everybody around somebody who has it, and is one of the leading causes of death in young people in our nation.

If any off-court issue this serious isn't worth writing, or reading about, I can not understand what would be.

Thank you to those supporting me in this endeavor and its future readers.

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment